In this full detail article you will learn how to reduce back fat and keep the weight off you for good.
I have laid the information out in sections to easy understand and digest.
What Causes Back Fat
The number 1 cause of back fat is fat retention.
This happens when fat cells accumulate when the body takes in too many calories that the body is not burning off.
The body is storing more calories than it is burning.
This causes the body to store more fat cells in your body and over time the more fat cells you store leads to you being overweight.
There are a lot of factors that increase your body retaining fat
Let’s go over a few of them…
- Not getting enough sleep
- No physical activity
- high-calorie foods
Back Fat Risk?
No… back fat is not dangerous, but it does have chronic illness risk factors such as:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Cancer, especially of the colon and breast
- Liver disease
Table of Contents
Lose Back Fat At Home –
We all want to lose weight in the comfort of our own home, just think about it for a second.
You don’t have to go to the gym and leave your comfort zone.
You can stay at home and don’t have to worry about strangers looking at you in a certain way.
But now let’s get into how you can lose back fat at home.
Eat Less Calories to Reduce Back Fat
The first thing you can do is control your calories that you consume on a daily basis in order to slim your back fat down.
You need to eat fewer calories than you burn.
By doing this calorie deficit helps you control your overall body fat and helps you burn more calories than you store.
it will also shrink the size of your fat cells and help with boosting energy.
All though its impossible to target back fat as an area, you can lose weight all over and help with slimming you back fat down.
A Good Calorie Diet – How to reduce back fat in a week
Put yourself on a weekly calorie diet plan. Use a strict diet plan and stick to it every day. The less calories you consume and the more you burn, the more weight you will lose.
So, put yourself on a 800 calorie diet and do it for 3 weeks and see how much weight you will lose.
By eating less and forcing your body to look for other resources in your body for fuel, it will then attack the fat you have stored in your body.
This will help you lose all kinds of weight.
I have seen some people use this calorie diet plan to help them lose over 20 to 30 pounds in 1 month.
It will take hard work and dedication to get your results.
Being on any diet can be tough for any person.
But if you want your body to change then it’s worth the sacrifice.
Lose back fat Workout Without Equipment
People search the internet all day long looking for weight loss solutions,
Whether it be for back fat, belly fat or losing weight in general, people what answers too them.
Some people don’t want to use expensive equipment to lose body fat.
There are ways to get around this factor in the comfort of your own home.
I am going to go over 5 unique back fat exercises you can do to lose those unwanted extra back fat pounds.
12 Lose back fat Exercises
these back fat exercises can help anyone achieve their goal to lose unwanted belly fat fast.
- Start by lying on your side. Prop yourself up on one arm: Your elbow should be in line with your shoulder; your forearm should be flat against the ground, at a right angle to your body.
- Stack your legs, one on top of the other, so that your body forms a straight line from head to hip. With your knee still touching the ground, raise your hips.
- Squeeze your glutes (gluteus muscles) and hold the move for 30 seconds to a minute.
- While doing the move, focus on keeping your abs tight to help support your body.
- Switch sides and repeat.
- Lie on your back with your hands behind your head and your knees bent.
- Lift your shoulders and head off the ground as you engage your abs. At the same time, lift your feet off the ground, keeping your knees bent, so that your shins are parallel to the ground.
- Slowly twist your body so that your left elbow moves toward your right knee. As you twist your body, extend your left leg straight out in front of you.
- Slowly twist in the other direction, bring your left leg back to its bent position, with your right elbow moving toward your left knee. As you twist your body, extend your right leg out in front of you.
- Do 15 to 30 repetitions.
· Start in a seated position on the floor with your butt on the ground, your knees bent, and your feet flat on the floor.
· Tightening your abdomen, lean your torso back so that you’re at about a 45-degree angle to the floor. If you’re not using a weight, clasp your hands together. If you’re using a weight, hold it in your hands, just above your abdomen.
· Still with knees bent, lift your feet off the ground so that you’re balancing on your butt. For additional support, you can cross your ankles.
· Twist your torso to the right, bringing your clasped hands or your weight to the right side of your body.
· Twist to the left, touching the weight or your hands to the left side of your body.
· Repeat for 30 seconds to a minute
- Start in a plank position. To get into a plank position, lie flat on the floor, face down. Place your hands underneath your shoulders, curl your toes so that they’re pressing into the floor, and push up. Your arms should be straight, but not locked, and your body should form a straight line from your head to your toes.
- Lift your right foot off of the ground and pull your right knee toward your left elbow. Keep your abs tight.
- Hold the move briefly, and then return your foot to its original position.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Continue this move for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Start by lying on your back with your knees bent, your arms at your sides, and your palms flat against the floor.
- Slowly lift your butt and lower back off the floor to create a straight line from your knees to your shoulders.
- Squeeze your glutes together and hold for up to 30 seconds, or until you feel your abs and glutes sagging, whichever happens first.
- Slowly release your muscles and lower yourself back down to the ground.
- Repeat 10 times.
1. Grip a bar
2. Pull your body up and go hanging
3. do a set of 10
4. do this 2 times a day
1. Get into a pushup position
2. place your hands on the ground
3. slowly lower to the ground
4. hold for 5 seconds and come back up
5. perform 10 sets once a day
1. lie on your stomach on the floor
2. lift your chest
3. move your arms up and out in a T position
4. release and then move to an Y position
5. release and move to an I position
6. perform 12 to 15 sets once a day
Hip twisters plank
1. begin in a forearm plank position
2. drop one hip to the ground and rotate your torso
3. keep your shoulders above the elbow
4. rotate your torso to the opposite side and drop the other hip
5. do 15 to 20 repetitions once a day
1. sit on a chair
2. keep your hands wide and elbows slightly bent
3. Stretch out your legs with slight bend in the knee
4. using your arms, lower your body toward the floor
5. raise your body to the starting position
6. complete 15 to 20 repetitions at a time
7. do this once daily
1. lie down on your stomach
2. rest your arms overhead on the floor
3. lift your head off the floor
4. bend your arms and legs slightly
5. left your arms and legs off the floor
6. hold the posture for 3 to 5 seconds
7. repeat this 12 to 20 times daily
Bridge knee lift
1. lie down on your back
2. bend your legs and place your feet on the floor
3. slowly lift your hips
4. raise your right foot off the floor
5. without dropping the hips, pull the right knee to your chest
6. lower the foot and pull your left knee toward your chest
7. perform 20 sets with each leg
8. practice daily
1. lie down flat on your belly
2. bend your knees and grab the outer edge of your right ankle and then your left ankle
3. bring your toes together
4. inhale and lift your feet and thighs
5. bring your weight forward
6.hold this pose for 5 deep breaths
7. perform 2 times a day